We are working on filling new Salesforce positions for a growing prestigious company. The client is actively interviewing. We need qualified candidates right now that have skills as a Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer. Please send your resume to email@example.com or submit your resume.
Salesforce Administrator – Work From Home
Looking for a Salesforce Administrator to triage and translate requirements from the business to develop well-designed solutions using the Salesforce platform. This position is 100% Remote.
– Be responsible for users, permissions and page layouts, data loader, etc.
– Be involved in deployment, testing, and support phases, including code review processes and policy governance surrounding review.
– Be responsible for writing functional production code and custom/internal tools.
– Assist documentation of configurations and releases in knowledge repositories.
– Someone with a passion for Salesforce Administration.
– 3-5 years of Salesforce experience.
– Hands-on Structured Process experience.
– Experience working in a multi-tier, multi-promotion environment.
– Strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
– Well-versed in current technological trends.
– Excellent problem solver/analytical thinker.
Salesforce Developer – Work From Home
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer with hands-on expertise to be responsible for architecting, building, deploying, operating, and optimizing projects using Salesforce. This position is 100% Remote.
– Strategic planning and roadmap to optimize assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Plan, conceive, architect, and design, implement and deploy Salesforce solutions to solve complex problems.
– Run, operate, manage, maintain, patch, upgrade systems, technologies and services in assigned Salesforce portfolio.
– Plan, define, adapt, implement, deploy and optimize processes, workflows, technologies to improve efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of operations.
– Maintain accurate, up-to-date data in assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
– Track, report, manage and optimize Service Levels for Salesforce support.
– Define, document, design, build, test, and operationalize disaster recovery plans and capabilities, and mitigate business continuity risk.
– Define, keep up-to-date and enforce policies, standard practices and operating procedures and ensure continuous compliance with applicable regulations and organizational policies and standards.
– Perform all other duties as assigned. Adapt and adjust plans as required by changing circumstances.
– Need someone to come in and take ownership of Salesforce.
– Bachelor’s Degree required in computer science or closely related field from an accredited university.
– Must have 5+ years of prior experience working with Salesforce in an IT developer role.
– Need someone who has Salesforce knowledge on the development side and some on the Admin side.
– Need experience leading projects and meeting stakeholders to understand requirements to map out a plan of what objects and fields we need to accomplish this.
– Experience with Apex or more custom scripting is a plus.
– Experience in a big Salesforce environment.
– Salesforce Developer.
– Salesforce Administration.
– Need significant experience with formula fields and flows, screen flows and other types of automation. Building and troubleshooting automations.
– Experience building in Sandbox and publishing those changes into production environment with change sets.
– Experience installing and configuring applications from App Exchange.
– Experience with large data sets.
– Experience leading projects is needed.
– Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.