Immediate Need for Hardware Repair Technicians in St. Paul, MN
Hardware Repair Technician Day Shift
We are looking to hire five Hardware Repair Technicians for the day shift (Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm CT) in St. Paul, MN. The Hardware Repair Technicians will work to successfully audit, document, and repair defective customer systems, adapting to achieve desired individual and team KPIs, while adhering to established quality standards. Local travel to client sites will be required.
Email your resume for immediate consideration – firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Audit defective customer systems.
– Confirm the issue described by the customer is present.
– Recommend part needed to fix described issue.
– Accurately document needed info.
– Adhere to established timeframes and standards to ensure efficiency.
– Follow all department auditing guidelines.
– Repair defective system with provided part.
– Verify the problem described is fixed.
– Effectively and efficiently work to achieve successful individual audit/repair KPI’s while maintaining quality.
– Working as part of a larger team to aid in achieving of team level KPIs.
– Identify areas of concern, means of improvement, and ways to increase efficiency, communicating them to Supervisor or Lead.
– When problems have occurred, work with Supervisor, Lead, and admin repair staff to identify their root causes and implement or recommend changes to prevent them from occurring again in the future.
– Assist other teams in accomplishing various tasks, as needed, or assigned.
– At least 1-year related work or personal experience required.
– High school diploma or equivalent required.
– Preferred at least 1-year technical training from technical program or college.
– Hardware certifications a plus (A+, ACMT, etc.).
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work well as part of a team.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and function well in a fast-paced environment.
– Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
– When assisting other teams, prolonged periods of standing working on benches, bending over, or repetitive movement.
– Must be able to lift up to 30+ pounds at times.