Next Step Systems
Wireless Telecom Solutions Architect, Linthicum Heights, MD
We are looking for a dynamic customer facing Solutions Architect to support customer and sales team. The Solutions Architect will be responsible for identifying and matching technology solutions with the customer’s technical challenges, needs, and objectives. The position has a high impact, very prominent role with responsibilities for maintaining a technical liaison with existing clients and providing domain subject matter expertise to establish credibility for company capabilities and value proposition as well as acting as the onsite Trusted Advisor as well as providing software and hardware support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Ability to motivate, train and conduct presentations for the customers key personnel.
– Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of the customer organization.
– Understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
– Assist with proposal writing and/or presentation of proposals.
– Perform software and hardware triage and replacements with appropriate training.
– BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
– 5+ years’ successful experience in Technical Sales with a focus on wireless devices.
– 3+ years of relevant LTE RF design working experience.
– 2+ years of carrier experience 4G/5G technology.
– Knowledge and experience of cellular networks, wireless technologies, wireless device software architecture and hardware components.
– Knowledge and experience with network topology, TCP/IP, protocols, cellular networks, signaling and core infrastructure (4G/5G).
– Experience in Wireless/Telecommunications system design, deployment, and testing.
– Prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience in the mobile space.
– Ability to maintain a technical liaison with customer and provide subject matter expertise to establish credibility.
– Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills as well as experience with technical writing.
– Strong client-facing and communication skills.
– Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Customer service orientation and professionalism.
– Self-motivated, sales- and goal-driven individual.
– Analytical–Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
– Sales—Understand and utilize sales techniques to help evaluate and to close opportunities.
– Design–Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
– Problem Solving–Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
– Technical Skills–Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
– Oral Communication–Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Keywords: Linthicum Heights MD Jobs, Wireless Telecom Solutions Architect, Networking Topology, TCP/IP Protocol, Network Configuration, Network Components, Infrastructure, Mobile Networks, Technical Writing, Technical Sales, Networking, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Wireless Telecom Solutions Architect in Linthicum Heights, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Wireless Telecom Solutions Architects for jobs in Linthicum Heights, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.