Next Step Systems
Web Technical Lead, Spring Boot, Angular.js, DevOps – Work From Home
These opportunities are 100% Remote, and we are looking for multiple Web Technical Leads for this position!
– Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience.
– 4+ years building modern web applications/sites in a professional environment.
– 5+ years experiences in designing, developing, integrating and deploying web services (with REST/SOAP/JSON/XML) using micro services architecture.
– Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UI/UX design.
– Familiarity with server-side programming (e.g., Node.js, Spring Boot).
– Strong DevOps experience including and not limited to GitHub, bamboo, SonarQube.
– Proficient in responsive design development methodologies and best practices.
– Have a superior attention to detail and a strong ability to Q/A one’s own work.
– Prior experience partnering with India-based development teams.
– Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
– Travel up to 10% annually.
– Experience using containers (Kubernetes/Docker) to package and deploy web applications.
– Experience with Azure web services and database systems.
– Familiarity with BFF Microservices framework.
– Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
– Experience working in an agile environment.
– Experience with Java and web services testing tools (Junit, SOAPUI, Postman, JMeter, etc.).
Looking to hire a Web Technical Lead in Oakland, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Web Technical Leads for jobs in Oakland, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.