Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Trade Desk Operations Engineer, European Trading Hours, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a motivated Trade Desk Operations Engineer with technical aptitude and market awareness to support the operation of an automated trading system in Chicago. The qualified Trade Desk Operations Engineer will be supporting European trading hours. This role will allow for a Hybrid work arrangement. Hours for this opening will be 2am-11:30am Central Time. Company Will Sponsor Visas!
– Perform daily procedures relevant to the trading system for equity and futures markets.
– Monitor system status and operational integrity from 2am-11:30am Central Time.
– Monitor and spot-check trades and displayed system values in real time.
– Deal with trading exceptions, such as unacknowledged orders or broken trades.
– Facilitate change management and ensure that new software and hardware function as intended.
– Identify and respond to system incidents, perform troubleshooting procedures, and escalate as necessary.
– Participate in follow-on investigation for root cause analysis of identified issues.
– Adjust for and respond to corporate action related events.
– Work with colleagues to identify and develop opportunities to enhance and improve trading system procedures.
– Add, maintain, and ensure integrity of trading system parameterization data.
– Enhance and further automate existing processes by writing scripts with accompanying reports.
– Create and maintain documentation of trading-related procedures.
– Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical discipline.
– At least 2 years relevant work experience.
– Knowledge of markets and trading.
– Proficient with UNIX/Linux and Windows.
– Proficiency in a programming language. Knowledge of Python, Ruby, and Perl is a plus.
– Experience using Structured Query Language (SQL) to interact with database tables.
– Detail-oriented and well-organized.
– Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
– Able to exercise sound judgment when solving or escalating problems.
– Able to work independently.
– Series 7 or 57 preferred (The successful candidate will be required to pass the Series 57 exam if not previously obtained).
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Trade Desk Operations Engineer, UNIX, Linux, Windows, Perl, Python, Ruby, SQL, Scripting, Series 57, Trading, Financial, Chicago Recruiters, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Trade Desk Operations Engineers candidate for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC