Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst, MSP Experience Required, Denver, CO
We are seeking a qualified Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst professional with 2-4 years of Helpdesk Technician experience. You will be interacting with clients to solve their IT problems and issues and work with a team of energetic people. This client’s remote work, conducted from the business office, requires communication with clients, so excellent communication skills are required. Previous experience in a similar client relationship is needed. Our clients will depend on your “cool and calm” demeanor, mixed with a wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology, and this is a critical requirement. This position will be mostly Remote, with onsite client work once a week.
Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst Responsibilities:
– Support clients with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, Cloud offerings, and virtual environments.
– Remote troubleshooting workstations, networks, and servers.
– Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
– Technical support of networking equipment: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
– Maintain and documentation for hardware, applications, and SOPs.
– Communication with clients to keep them informed of incident progress or notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
– Enjoy working in a team environment and communicate effectively.
Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst Qualifications:
– Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
– 2-4 years of Remote Support experience.
– MSP (Managed Services Provider) experience is required.
– Knowledge of the full stack of Microsoft desktop and server applications.
– Need experience with Office 365 and Active Directory.
– Experience with Mac devices.
– Knowledge of applications like AEC field such as AutoCAD and Revit.
– Technical Awareness: able to match resources to technical issues.
– Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working with people, excellent telephone skills, active listener and customer care.
– Managed Services Provider (MSP) experience is a plus.
– DNS or DHCP experience is a plus.
– Server experience is a plus.
– IT Certifications: Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+ are a plus.
Keywords: Denver CO Jobs, Tier 1-2 IT Support Analyst, Microsoft, Desktop, Server, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Azure, Mac Devices, AutoCAD, Revit, LAN, WAN, Network, Networking, Support, Technician, MSP, Managed Services Provider, Colorado Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Colorado Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Denver, CO or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Tier 1-2 IT Support Analysts for jobs in Denver, Colorado and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC