Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Technical Writer, 6 Month Contract, Washington, DC
We are seeking a temporary Technical Writer for Government Acquisitions/Contracting. This is a full-time 6 month contract opportunity. This Technical Writer position requires you to be onsite on Wednesdays and possibly 1 other day.
– Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Government Contracting for IT Services and Software.
– Be able to assist in the writing and development of company acquisition requests and recommend revisions to the statement of work (SOW), performance work statement (PWS), and/or specifications.
– Be able to evaluate SOW/PWS specifications for compliance with requirements and applicable clauses as defined by the Contracting Officer (CO), and company Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), and leadership to ensure responsiveness.
– Must have excellent reading and technical writing skills.
– Position onboard through the end of the fiscal year of 9/30/2023.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Technical Writer, Government Contracts, Government Acquisitions, IT Services, IT Software, Acquisition Request, Statement of Work, SOW, Performance Work Statement, PWS, Washington, DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington, DC Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Writers for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC