Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Technical Project Manager with SQL, .Net or iOS Experience – Work From Home
The Technical Project Manager will work directly under the Director of Projects. You will work with clients, and client vendors to grasp a complete understanding of multiple simultaneous projects’ scope, and effectively communicate this to the development team and other stakeholders. This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
– Manage client expectations in regard to schedule, budget, and quality.
– Research, design, and plan mobile, web, database, or application software.
– Work with developers and architects to create work breakdown structures and project schedules considering resource availability and skill set.
– Manage the workflow of the software development life cycle from scoping, to design, development, QA, production implementation and post launch support.
– Gather business requirements and work with Tech Leads to develop technical specifications.
– Design database schema.
– Reverse Engineer legacy software to create functional requirements from the user interface and/or code standpoint.
– Provide excellent customer service.
– Work with the QA department to validate development output in terms of both functionality and quality.
– Review and validate time entries from development team.
– Own the cost, quality, and scope of projects that they manage.
– Be able to design and manage the development of software around complex business processes.
– Assist the Director of Sales in sales calls with potential customers to talk to our Project Management process and gather requirements.
– Work directly with the sales department, clients and developers to produce estimates and proposals for software development.
– When managing projects, work with the client product owners to identify potential future scope to enhance their software.
– When managing projects, work with clients to identify other software development needs.
– Manage the proposal process for project change orders.
– 7-10+ years of work experience, preferably working as a Business Analyst first and then transitioning to Project Management.
– 5+ years of recent project management experience in software development.
– 2+ year of Software Development Life Cycle experience (analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation) and Design Patterns experience.
– Have a technical background, preferably recent SQL, .NET, or iOS experience.
– Ability to read and write SQL queries.
– Experience working with Enterprise-level clients.
– Experience working in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
– Experience performing business analysis for software development projects.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– A high bar for quality.
– Knowledge of source control systems like Git, SVN, etc.
– PMP Certification is a plus.
– Experience working as a Scrum Master is a plus.
– Recent software development experience in web development or mobile app development is a plus.
Keywords: New Orleans LA Jobs, Technical Project Manager, Business Analyst, Project Management, SDLC, SQL, .Net, iOS, SQL Queries, Agile, Waterfall, Source Control Systems, PMP, Scrum Master, Remote, Work From Home, Louisiana Recruiters, IT Jobs, Louisiana Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in New Orleans, LA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Project Managers for jobs in New Orleans, Louisiana and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC