Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Technical Architect, Spring Boot, Auburn Hills, MI
We are seeking a Technical Architect.
– Minimum of 10 years of experience in advanced technologies including a minimum of 5+ years as a technical architect.
– Minimum 7 years of experience in development including a minimum of 3+ years leading development resources.
– Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture.
– Deep knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software).
– Broad understanding of technologies and has experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management.
– Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills (particularly in delivery effort estimation and project scheduling).
– Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities.
– Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives.
– Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to team and management.
– Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships.
– Experience with web application, web service and mobile application architecture and design.
– Strong API and data integration background.
– Detail design background based on technologies listed under technical experience.
– Strong Automotive OEM experience.
– Extensive background in designing architectural solutions for large complex programs which result in representation in front of Architecture Review Board (e.g., logical & physical architectures, data classifications/protections, etc.).
– Extensive background in leading large and complex development initiatives.
– Proven technical leadership experience, leading application detailed design and development (apply proper design patterns and adhere to architecture and design principles, document design, review design by vendors, support QA).
– Proven experience leading development teams (design-implementation, code review for quality and security, development mentor technical teams).
– Experience leading technical troubleshooting including bug fix remediation and performance tuning.
– Integrate comprehensive security principals into all phases of design and architecture.
– Solid experience in Spring boot, Spring Framework, J2EE technologies, event driven architecture and systems integration.
– Solid experience in modelling architecture and design with expertise of at least one of the frameworks (C4 model, UML, ArchiMate and Arc42 etc.).
– Strong experience in designing and implementing Restful APIs using Spring Framework/Spring Boot.
– Solid experience in cloud-based application design, development and API driven systems integration.
– Experience with various source code versioning tools like SVN/GitHub and build tools like maven, Gradle, npm, etc.
– Hands on experience with cloud technologies including AWS, GCP, Openshift, Kubernetes, ELK, Kafka, Kong, etc.
– Security architecture design (Identity management, Authentication and Authorization framework, SAML, OIDC/OAuth2, mTLS, secret and certificate management etc.).
– Experience with Application Performance Management and Web Site Performance Monitoring tools.
– Experience with application usage analytics and dashboard reporting.
– Good knowledge with NoSQL concepts and products.
– Deep understanding with hands-on experience on modern security frameworks and specifications (Oauth2, OIDC, 2FA etc).
– Thorough understanding and experience of event driven architecture, microservices, distributed architecture and design patterns.
– Through understanding and hands-on experience with implementing robust logging and tracing implementation for end-to-end systems traceability.
– Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD process and tools (like Jenkins).
– Solid experience with code quality and coverage tools like SonarQube.
– Willing and ready to get hands on code development with dev team for developing and troubleshooting, doing quick proof of concepts for exploring new solutions, products etc.
– Experienced in working with business/product team to discuss, analyze, understand and negotiate business requirements, being able to explain to business about the technical considerations and associated implications on the user journey/experience/requirements.
– Understanding and hands-on experience of GraphQL based API development with Apollo or similar products.
– Strong experience architecting and designing modern business facing and consumer facing web applications including Single Page Applications using responsive design concept with Angular or React etc.
– Experience dealing with financial system integrations, transaction management, etc.
– Experience with Feature Hub, Adobe Experience Management and micro-frontend architecture.
Keywords: Auburn Hills MI Jobs, Technical Architect, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, J2EE, C4 Model, UML, ArchiMate, Arc42, NoSQL, Restful APIs, Automotive OEM, SVN, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, AWS, GCP, CI/CD, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, cucumber, ELK, Kafka, Kong, JWT Tokens, Tomcat, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Auburn Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Architects for jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC