Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Technical Architect, Automotive Data Integration, Auburn Hills, MI
We are seeking a Technical Architect.
– Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture.
– Deep knowledge of information technologies (Database, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web & Integration software).
– Broad understanding of technologies and has experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management.
– Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills (particularly in delivery effort estimation and project scheduling).
– Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities.
– Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives.
– Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to team and management.
– Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships.
– Experience with web application, web service and mobile application architecture and design.
– Strong API and data integration background.
– Detail design background based on technologies listed under technical experience.
– Strong Automotive OEM experience.
– Extensive background in designing architectural solutions for large complex programs which results in representation in front of Architecture Review Board (e.g., logical & physical architectures, data classifications/protections, etc.).
– Extensive background in leading large and complex development initiatives.
– Proven technical leadership experience, leading application detailed design and development (apply proper design patterns and adhere to architecture and design principles, document design, review design by vendors, support QA).
– Proven experience leading development teams (design-implementation, code review for quality and security, development mentor technical teams).
– Experience leading technical troubleshooting including bug fix remediation and performance tuning.
– Solid experience in Spring boot, Spring Framework, J2EE technologies, event driven architecture and systems integration.
– Solid experience in modelling architecture and design with expertise of at least one of the frameworks (C4 model, UML, ArchiMate and Arc42 etc.)
– Strong experience in designing and implementing Restful APIs using Spring Framework/Spring Boot.
– Strong experience architecting and designing modern business facing and consumer facing web applications including Single Page Applications using responsive design concept with Angular or React etc.
– Solid experience in cloud-based application design, development and API driven systems integration.
– Experience with Continuous Integration Tools (SVN/GitHub/Maven/Jenkins/JIRA), AWS, GCP, CI/CD, Docker, OpenShift/Kubernetes, Cucumber, ELK, Kafka, Kong, JWT tokens, secrets, APIs, Microservice Architecture, Spring Boot, and Tomcat.
– Experience with IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Integration Bus, IBM WebSphere, IBM API Connect and Data power.
– J2EE/Java development background.
– Security architecture design (Identity management, Authentication and Authorization framework, mTLS, secret and certificate management etc.).
– Experience with Application Performance Management and Web Site Performance Monitoring tools.
– Experience with application usage analytics and dashboard reporting.
– Good knowledge with NoSQL concepts and products.
– Experience with portal, content management solutions.
– Experience with data analytics and reporting platform and technologies.
– Experience in designing and implementing mobile solutions, including iOS/Android native apps, hybrid apps and mobile web apps using IONIC (Cordova/Angular) framework.
Keywords: Auburn Hills MI Jobs, Technical Architect, Automotive OEM, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, J2EE, C4 Model, UML, ArchiMate, Arc42, NoSQL, Restful APIs, SVN, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, AWS, GCP, CI/CD, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Cucumber, ELK, Kafka, Kong, JWT Tokens, Tomcat, Michigan Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Michigan Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Auburn Hills, MI or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Architects for jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC