Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Systems Integration Developer, Python, Chicago, IL
This Systems Integration Developer position is a key part of the tech team, which ensures the seamless operation of the firm’s software and data platforms and assists key stakeholders with the development of scalable business processes and automated solutions. The Systems Integration team has the primary responsibility of developing webhook endpoints and workflows to ingest data and documents from external partners, as well as developing code solutions for document manipulation and internal integrations between web platforms. The ideal candidate will have an aptitude and interest in developing and supporting performant, scalable, and automated technology solutions. The Systems Integration Developer will write Python code for things like document ingestion/manipulation and more complex programming tasks. This is a Hybrid position in Chicago. Candidates are required to come into the office 3 days per week.
Systems Integration Developer Responsibilities:
– Become an expert on the technical aspects of a variety of platforms utilized by the firm – how the technology works, what issues can occur, how to troubleshoot problems.
– Respond to internal stakeholder inquiries in a timely manner and utilize skills and knowledge of applications to answer questions and solve technical problems.
– Work directly with internal users to resolve business problems. This may involve being an information resource, extracting data from cloud platforms to answer specific questions or address a specific issue, or implementing enhancements and new workflows into the existing application infrastructure.
– Manipulate data tables in Excel; upload spreadsheets to cloud platforms to trigger bulk actions or database updates.
– Actively assist in maintaining and administering the firm’s cloud-based services.
– Contribute to software documentation, knowledgebase articles, and other support materials; communicate change to appropriate staff both within the tech team and in other parts of the firm.
– Programming tasks to customize solutions in platforms that enable custom scripting, such as Tray.io and AWS Lambda.
– Develop custom scripted solutions to solve ad-hoc business problems, such as: move data/documents via API, bulk manipulate documents (trim pages from a PDF, add a watermark, rename files, mail merge).
– Manage testing scripts and run manual testing to reproduce reported issues; identify root cause of problems, then develop and implement a solution.
Systems Integration Developer Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– 2-3 years of application support experience preferred.
– Experience with Zapier, Tray.io, or another integration-as-a-service platform preferred.
– Experience with web automation tools such as Selenium or UI.Vision preferred.
– Python programming experience, including manipulating PDF documents.
– Software integration experience, ideally accessing medical data using FHIR.
– Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
– Strong computer proficiency; adept at learning new software.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Advanced skills in Excel, including pivot tables and xlookup.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language.
– Excellent people-skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including the ability to train end users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into computing issues and software functionality.
– Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Proficiency with programming concepts and APIs.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Systems Integration Developer, Python Programming, Zapier, Tray.io, UI.Vision, Selenium, FHIR, Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources, Excel, Pivot Tables, xlookup, APIs, Automation Tools, .pdf Documents, Webhook Endpoint, Workflows, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Systems Integration Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC