Next Step Systems
Systems Administrator, Beverly, MA
The Systems Administrator will provide IT support for the field and corporate office for a variety of technical applications, as well as third party products and applications.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. After hours availability for system maintenance, projects and outages is required as needed and assigned. Periodic travel is required, less than 10% of the time. This position is hybrid remote and onsite.
– Apply patches for security, anti-virus and upgrades on Windows servers, Exchange servers and desktops.
– Implement software and hardware solutions, user administration, back-up maintenance and network security.
– Take initiative to troubleshoot client computer start-up and log-on problems.
– Recommend and execute modifications to existing systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability and performance.
– Provide support for Microsoft application servers (e.g., SQL Server) and third-party application servers, such as internal Finance & Clinical system.
– Provide 2nd tier support for technical helpdesk services including call handling, logging, tracking and service resolution that meet and exceed client expectations.
– Manage and support the company’s Internet and Intranet-based applications and services.
– Assist in the administration and support of company’s DR facility.
– Work with IT management staff to analyze and audit security logs and processes.
– Identify problematic areas, analyze solutions, propose resolutions and direct their implementation.
– Collaborate with IT department in daily troubleshooting of systems, software and network calls.
– Assist in physical set-up of medical facilities, including network equipment, computer networks and user accounts.
– Responsible for day-to-day monitoring of systems, including but not limited to patches, upgrades, nightly backups, servers and security (internal and external threats).
– Collaborate with IT managers in the implementation of new hardware and software.
– Implement HIPAA/Sox and security findings to ensure compliance.
– Provide support for enterprise applications including but not limited to Great Plains, Exchange, active directory, EMR application, VMware, Nutanix, SQL servers and third party applications.
– Provide support for enterprise hardware including but not limited to network gear, security equipment, servers and PC’s.
– Assist with projects as assigned by IT management staff.
– 6 years of experience in managing and supporting Microsoft Windows server environments preferred, including Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, TCP/IP networks, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, client/server and web-based applications.
– Strong working knowledge of system and network security is highly desirable.
– Understanding of and background in healthcare field is a plus.
– Associates degree and technical training, such as MSCE or MCSA certification preferred.
Keywords: Beverly MA Jobs, Systems Administrator, Windows Server, MS Exchange, Active Directory, MS Office, TCP/IP Networks, SharePoint, SQL Server, Oracle, Client/Server, Network Security, Networking, Massachusetts Recruiters, IT Jobs, Massachusetts Recruiting
Looking to hire a Systems Administrator in Beverly, MA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Systems Administrators for jobs in Beverly, Massachusetts and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.