Next Step Systems
Systems Administrator, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
– Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
– Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
– Provide Tier 1 help desk and Tier 2 escalation problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
– Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
– Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
– Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems.
– 15 years of experience as a Systems Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. 5 years of additional Systems Administrator experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
– Manage/maintain virtual enclave-Hypervisors, SAN/NAS, virtual switches, etc.
– Must have strong hands on UNIX and Linux administrator experience.
– Create and maintain automated build configurations (PXE, Kickstart/Preseed, etc) for various products across the task.
– Write scripts and RPMs to automate installation and configuration tasks for system security and project-specific software.
– Maintain availability and functionality of critical development and production systems.
Keywords: Fort Meade MD Jobs, Systems Administrator, Unix, Linux, SAN, NAS, Security Policy Compliance, Virtual Switches, Hypervisors, PXE, Kickstart, Preseed, Systems Administration, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire a Systems Administrator in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Systems Administrators for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.