Next Step Systems
Systems Administrator, Top Secret Security Clearance Required, Washington, DC
The Systems Administrator will perform a wide variety of system administration tasks for the Content Server solution. This could include installation, configuration, upgrades, and operational support.
– For Content Server and associated modules: Install new software release, do system upgrade, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
– Monitor system to ensure solution is operating as expected and make adjustments as needed to ensure optimal performance.
– Analyze and resolve problems associated with server hardware, operating systems, applications software.
– Provide second level customer system support for customer software/system applications.
– Provide guidance from a design and architecture perspective related to functional and system requirements.
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline.
– Top Secret Level Clearance required.
– 10+ years of experience and 4 or more years in progressively responsible positions in IT consulting projects.
– Previous experience with OpenText or similar Content Management software is a plus.
– Content Management experience is a plus.
– Experience with Application Administration, SharePoint, Documentum, FileNet, Exchange Administration and Servers is a plus.
– Security+ Certification preferred.
– Strong client relationship skills. Must be able to interface internally and externally with client project team.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills needed, along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Systems Administrator, Top Secret Security Clearance, IT Consulting, Security+, SharePoint, Documentum, FileNet, Exchange Administration, Application Administration, Content Management, Washington DC Recruiters, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking to hire a Systems Administrator in Washington DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Systems Administrators for jobs in Washington DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.