The selected Software Engineer will become part of the team responsible for all of the company’s programming needs. Software Engineers and Applications Developers design, develop and maintain proprietary in-house solutions that support operations, financial modeling and portfolio management. Benefits include insurance assistance (medical, dental, vision), 401K plan, free lunch daily and free transportation from train station. This is the opportunity you have been looking for to launch your career!
– Collaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the team, to design the functionality and user interface of each product.
– Full stack software design using both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
– Build, test and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
– Bachelor’s degree (or currently enrolled) in Computer Science or related field.
– 0-2 years experience.
– Proficiency in compiled languages (Java, C++, etc.).
– Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.) and Linux.
– Comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
– Familiarity of data integrity, regression, performance testing.
– Excellence in problem solving and analysis.
– Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
– Basic understanding of financial markets.
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, Software Engineer, Java, C++, PHP, Python, MySQL, SQL, Linux, SDLC, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.