Next Step Systems
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Experience with agile development processes.
– Experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Design and development of relational and non-relational database applications.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Develop and execute test procedures for software components.
– Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards and conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools i.e., Atlassian.
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies i.e., Docker.
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 7 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 9 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Experience developing with multiple programming languages such as Java and Go in a Unix environment.
– Experience developing RESTful APIs and services.
– Experience developing with Ruby On Rails web framework.
– Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
– Demonstrated domain knowledge in distributed systems (cloud-based technologies).
– Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle.
– Familiar with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
– Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket).
– Experience working in an Agile team environment.
Looking to hire a Software Engineer in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.