Next Step Systems
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Design, develop, and modify software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design decisions.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools i.e., Atlassian.
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies i.e., Docker.
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 3 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 7 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 3 years of Java development experience.
– 1 year of Python development experience.
– Experience with Jenkins/Hudson or a similar tool.
– Willingness to assist with help desk support.
– Linux and MS Windows experience.
– C/C++ working knowledge.
– Eclipse Plugin development experience.
– SIGINT Eclipse toolkit development experience.
– Shell script experience.
Looking to hire a Software Engineer in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.