Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer, TS/SCI designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Design and development of relational and non-relational database applications.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Familiarization with queue management systems.
– Develop and execute test procedures for software components.
– Modify existing software to adapt to new hardware or to improve its performance.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools i.e., Atlassian.
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies i.e., Docker.
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Development of cloud-based solutions and technologies.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a S Software Engineer WE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 7 years of experience as a Software Engineer, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Experience creating, managing, and troubleshooting complex data flows .
– Experience using Apache NiFi to process and distribute data.
– Experience with Corporate data flow processes and tools.
– Experience with Corporate data security and compliance procedures and policies.
– Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible (Puppet and SaltStack acceptable).
– General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components.
– Experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch/Kibana).
– Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
– Experience with time-series visualization tools such as Grafana.
Looking to hire for similar positions in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC