Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Software Engineer, TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
The Software Engineer, TS/SCI designs, develops, tests, deploys, documents, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems based upon documented requirements. Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
– Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
– Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
– Has experience with agile development processes.
– Has experience with source code control systems, such as Git.
– Design and development of relational and non-relational database applications.
– Use of orchestration frameworks such as Spring and Kafka.
– Familiarization with queue management systems.
– Java development using the Eclipse IDE (Integrated Development Environment).
– Development of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
– Experience using collaboration and software development tools i.e., Atlassian.
– Software development using continuous integration practices.
– Experience with container technologies i.e., Docker.
– Unix shell scripting.
– Development of event driven or data driven analytics.
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 5 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus 7 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– 9 years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
– Experience using the Unix command line.
– Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python.
– Experience developing in Java in a Unix environment.
– Experience with creating/interfacing with REST services in a Unix environment.
– Hands-on experience working with data science methods such as statistical modeling, information retrieval, data mining, machine learning, and data visualization.
– Creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics (regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.).
– Experience supporting complex data science and analytic projects.
– Experience working with time-series data and applicable machine learning algorithms such as (HDBSCAN, ARIMA, etc.).
– The ability to implement machine learning algorithms from white papers if need be.
– Experience with the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch/Kibana).
– General HPC technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components.
– Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
– Experience with CI/CD principals and concepts using tools such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, and Bamboo.
– Experience with distributed stream processing frameworks such as Apache Storm.
– Experience with time-series visualization tools such as Grafana.
– Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, and SaltStack.
Looking to hire a Software Engineer in Fort Meade, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers for jobs in Fort Meade, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC