Next Step Systems
Software Engineer / Deployment Engineer, Maven, Jenkins or Puppet, Northbrook, IL
We are focused on the Software Engineer / Deployment Engineer having experience with setting up deployment procedures and processes (Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.). The day to day structure of the role will likely be a split of 50% assisting in application development and 50% deployment.
– Collaborate with Software Engineers to deploy and operate systems.
– Automate and streamline deployment procedures and processes.
– Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, testing and production environments.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences, Information Technology or related field is required.
– 2+ years of relevant experience.
– Most important skill is experience with software configuration and deployments tools (Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, etc.).
– Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.).
– Comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
– Proficiency in any of the following languages: bash, PHP, Python, C++, C#, Java is preferred.
– Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing.
– Excellence in problem solving and analysis.
– Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
– Strong background in task automation.
Keywords: Northbrook IL Jobs, Software Engineer Deployment Engineer, Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, MySQL, SQL, SDLC, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Software Engineer / Deployment Engineer in Northbrook, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineer / Deployment Engineers for jobs in Northbrook, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.