Next Step Systems
Software Engineer, Cloud Infrastructure – Work From Home
This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
We are in search of a Software Engineer with Cloud Infrastructure experience to join the development team. The Cloud Infrastructure Software Engineer will develop the health network cloud infrastructure and healthcare application software working in a small agile team.
– Develop company healthcare cloud infrastructure.
– Develop and participate in application development with focus on deployment, observability, reliability, and disaster recovery.
– Participate in requirements and design discussions as well as code reviews.
– Participate in customer issue discussions and offer solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics).
– 5+ years software development in a cloud environment.
– Experience architecting cloud infrastructure in an AWS environment including networking and failure recovery.
– Experience with Terraform or other deployment technologies.
– Experience with CI/CD pipeline technology such as GitHub actions.
– Experience with microservices with AWS Lambda, EventBridge, and DynamoDB.
– Experience with Test Driven Development.
Keywords: Phoenix AZ Jobs, Software Engineer Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud, AWS, GitHub, EventBridge, DynamoDB, Networking, Infrastructure, Terraform, Deployment, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Healthcare Industry, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking to hire a Software Engineer Cloud Infrastructure in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Software Engineers Cloud Infrastructure for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.