Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
SOC Engineer, Huntersville, NC
We are seeking a SOC Engineer to join the team. This position would be responsible for supporting client firewalls, email security systems, encryption, EndPoint Protection (EPP), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), backup administration, Wi-Fi Management, and working with Network Engineers to accomplish various other tasks.
– Help Desk support.
– Routing, Switching, Subnetting, VPN, VLAN, QoS Configurations.
– Assistance with Firewall Projects.
– VPN deployments and management.
– Work with clients to develop goals to maintain a high level of security within their network.
– At least 2-4 years of industry experience.
– Certifications or educational background relating to industry knowledge and experience is preferred.
– Help desk and firewall experience are a must.
– Log review and cyber incident investigation experience.
– Experience in implementations of Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto, Fortinet, and/or WatchGuard, not required but highly encouraged.
– Microsoft 365 experience.
– MFA Deployment experience.
– Switch Management knowledge.
Keywords: Huntersville NC Jobs, SOC Engineer, Help Desk, Firewall, Cisco, Meraki, Palo Alto, Fortinet, WatchGuard, Microsoft 365, MFA Deployment, Switch Management, Switches, Routing, North Carolina Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, North Carolina Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Huntersville, NC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SOC Engineers for jobs in Huntersville, North Carolina and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.