Next Step Systems
Site Reliability Engineer, Python, Seattle, WA
There are 5 openings available for the Site Reliability Engineer position. These will be an onsite opportunities in either Los Angeles, CA; New York City, NY; or Seattle, WA.
– Manage cloud infrastructure, provide resource allocation, system upgrades, user access control etc.
– Perform deep dives on complex system issues ranging from software bugs, hardware failures to network issues.
– Continue to automate, scale, and manage cloud infrastructure.
– Work with team to establish service level objectives and monitor to ensure the objectives are met.
– Execute automation for known cloud-operations tasks and create new automation for new situations or issues you encounter; automate everything.
– Collaborate with a great team to maintain, monitor, and improve amazing cloud-based-applications that solve real-world problems for end users.
– Facilitate blame-free root cause analysis meetings in the event of a production-systems incident so that the team can learn from mistakes and improve our systems and run books.
– Be Vigilant about security and adhere to best practices to secure our cloud infrastructure and real-time platform.
– Networking configuration and systems administration experience on a Public Cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure, OCI etc.).
– Deep understanding of AWS/GCP/OCI cloud services and how to leverage them for compute, storage, and managed services including, but not limited to databases, managed Kubernetes, and Python/Django application services.
– Familiar with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and leveraging those tools for configuration automation.
– Related technical experience in cybersecurity, preferably in a cloud environment.
– Possess a deep understanding of the Linux operating system and are at home on the command line / terminal at your workstation.
– Versed in infrastructure as code practices using technologies like Terraform, etc.
– Proficient as a developer, experienced writing code and solving problems in Python.
– Understanding of computer networking and how it applies in cloud environments.
– Experience securing corporate networks, cloud networks, and VPNs.
– Experience in a large scale production environment.
– Experience in L4/L7 Load Balancers.
– On-call responsibility.
– Travel up to 20% annually.
Keywords: Seattle WA Jobs, Site Reliability Engineer, Python, Django, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Linux, Systems Administration, Network Administration, Cloud Security, Networking, Washington Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire for similar positions in Seattle, WA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Site Reliability Engineers for jobs in Seattle, Washington and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.