Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
SharePoint Developer, Miramar, FL
We are looking to hire a talented SharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for the company. As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing, and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff. To ensure success as a SharePoint developer, you should have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
– Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
– Setting tasks and development goals.
– Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
– Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
– Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
– Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
– Testing and debugging code.
– Reviewing website interface and software stability.
– Troubleshooting software issues.
– Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
– Providing systems training to staff and customers.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
– MOSS or WSS certification.
– Previous experience as a SharePoint developer.
– Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
– High-level coding skills.
– Ability to solve complex software issues.
– Ability to project manage.
– Detail orientated and self-motivated.
Looking to hire for similar positions in Miramar, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SharePoint Developers for jobs in Miramar, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC