Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Service Performance Management Analyst, TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance Required, Chantilly, VA
Ready to hire a Service Performance Management Analyst. Qualified candidates must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus!
– The Service Performance Management Analyst designs, executes and interprets past and real-time data to identify trends, reconcile inconsistencies, and make recommendations to improved IT Service Delivery. This includes active analysis of the traditional ITSM Event, Incident, Request, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Configuration, and Release processes.
– Monitor and query the IT Service Delivery platform to analyze demand, usage, and performance.
– Use data analytics to provide actionable, timely and accurate reporting to improve service delivery, infrastructure management, and conduct proactive problem and incident management.
– Works with the ITSM Process Leads and Customer Engagement Teams to identify and monitor process performance and Service Provider performance.
– Analyze, define, and report on trends identified in the data.
– Facilitate Technical Exchange Meeting related to data structure, quality assurance, and reporting.
– Leverage the various reporting and presentation tools to provide analysis and recommendations.
– Design and build dashboards and reports in ServiceNow and/or Tableau to support our Program, Governance, and Service Providers.
– Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
– Develop and implement data collection solutions, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency, and quality of information.
– Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
– Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
– Supports Incident and Problem Management processes in root-cause analysis of major Incidents.
– Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
– Locate and define new process improvement and Continual Service Improvement (CSI)opportunities.
– A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/4+ years of IT experience and over 1 year of Data Analyst, Performance Management, and Service Delivery Reporting.
– An Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance is required.
– A good understanding of ITSM delivery and ITIL processes.
– One year experience conducting data analysis and creating dashboards in ServiceNow.
– One year experience creating dashboards in Tableau.
– Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
– Knowledge of statistics and experience with statistical tools to analyze data sets (ServiceNow, Excel, SPSS, or SAS).
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
– ITIL Foundations Certification is a plus.
Keywords: Chantilly VA Jobs, Service Performance Management Analyst, Data Analyst, Performance Management, Service Delivery Reporting, ITSM, ITIL, ServiceNow, Tableau, Excel, SPSS, SAS, Virginia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Chantilly, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Service Performance Management Analysts for jobs in Chantilly, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC