Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Service Desk Technician, Washington, DC
This Service Desk Technician position will provide hands-on technical support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. This Service Desk Technician position require strong technical knowledge and effective on-site and remote communication to both understand problems and explain their solutions. This role will continuously work under the guidance of the IT Manager. This position is hybrid Onsite and Remote and candidates need to be local in or near Washington, DC.
– Monitor the company’s IT ticketing system.
– Provide tier 1 and 2 (First Call Resolution) support to employees both in-person and remotely.
– Escalate higher-level IT issues to IT Manager and assist with solutions as needed.
– Research potential software solutions as needed.
– Train end users as necessary on the proper use of IT software and equipment.
– Perform software and hardware installations and maintenance.
– Support new hires with equipment and software purchasing and set-up.
– Identify recurring issues and help create solutions.
– Review and maintain inventory of IT assets.
– Bachelor’s degree preferred.
– Experience using a Helpdesk ticketing system.
– 1-2 years of general IT support experience.
– Strong Customer Services skills and attention to detail is a must.
– Strong knowledge of computer systems.
– Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
– Experience troubleshooting Windows Operating Systems, Mac Operating Systems, and G Suite products.
– Excellent people skills (outgoing, approachable, motivated to help), including training end-users.
– Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Ability to conduct research into various computing issues as required.
– Keen attention to detail.
– Experience supporting a remote workforce.
– Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
– Ability to collaborate across functional teams.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in technical and non-technical language.
– Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Service Desk Technician, IT Support, Windows OS, Mac OS, G Suite Products, Computer Systems, Help Desk, Helpdesk, Support, Network, Networking, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Washington DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Service Desk Technicians for jobs in Washington DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC