Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Senior Service Management Systems Engineer, Hybrid, Washington, DC
The Senior Service Management Systems Engineer provides support in implementing and designing services for Microsoft Active Directory and Windows-based systems across the enterprise, including directory and identity management solutions. Resolves and appropriately completes assigned tasks and change requests and acts as an escalation for support issues. Applies new solutions through research and collaboration with team and determines course of action for new application initiatives. Implements new software solutions as required by the business. The core infrastructure technology duties include enterprise Microsoft Active Directory, ADFS, Microsoft Certificate Services, Azure Authentication, policy configuration, and top-level support for enterprise-wide initiatives. This is a Hybrid position with Onsite and Remote required.
– Responsible for the design of the SMS and supporting the Service Management System operations, including Engineers and the SMS development life cycle.
– Enterprise-level support for Active Directory for global initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
– Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
– Perform Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for directory services environment.
– Serve as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application, or system problems.
– Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
– Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and third-party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
– Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
– Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
– Provide training as required.
– Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2019 Administration (MCSE, MCITP certification).
– B.S. degree in a computer science, information technology, and computer related discipline or 7+ years IT work experience in a global information technology infrastructure environment.
– Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card Holder who has resided in the U.S. for at least 3 years and the ability to obtain a public trust.
– Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience providing Service Management System administration services.
– Must have experience managing SMS development activities and be proficient in applying the SDLC and DevOps principles.
– Must have extensive knowledge of the current SMS (Currently Remedy).
– Active Directory architecture and management
– Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, SSO
– PKI, PIV cards, Smart Cards
– Windows Certificates Services Management
– Distributed File System including both DFS-N, and DFS-R
– Windows Server Operating Systems (2012 R2 to 2019)
– Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Connect
– Azure AD Single Sign-In (SSO) federal authentication and enterprise application
– Develop security standards and controls per DISA STIGS and CISA requirements
– VMware vSphere and Hyper-V Virtualization
– Scripting Experience: PowerShell and VBScript
– Windows Failover Clustering
– Windows file shares and security administration
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Senior Service Management Systems Engineer, Active Directory, SDFS, SAML, SSO, PKI, PIV Cards, Smart Cards, Windows Certificates, Service Management, DFS-N, SFS-R, Windows Server, Azure Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, Azure AD Single Sign-In, DISA STIGS, CISA, VmWare, VSphere, Hyper-V Virtualization, PowerShell, VBScript, Windows Failover Clustering, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Service Management Systems Engineers for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC