Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Senior Network Systems Administrator, Marietta, GA
The Senior Network Systems Administrator is responsible for providing a wide range of support needs for the company. This relates to all technologies such as servers, networks, and vendor specific hardware and software. As a Senior Network Systems Administrator, you will be responsible of troubleshooting problems with existing infrastructure and with deploying new elements of network infrastructure. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise as needed, and must have experience with LAN/WAN maintenance, management, troubleshooting, and design. We work in a fast-paced environment demanding many technical proficiencies and continuous development and training. This position may require occasional travel.
– Support LANs, WANs, MPLS, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems, maintain system efficiency.
– Perform network address assignment and assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
– Configure and provide (L1, L2, L3) support for all network switches, routers, and firewalls.
– Manage and maintain the virtualization environment.
– Provide the highest level of onsite and remote IT support for all users.
– Support a wide range of computing environments including Windows, Macs, and Linux operating systems.
– Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose highly complex Windows, Active Directory, and Office 365 problems in the end-user environment.
– Maintain proper operation of data center hardware including networking devices, physical servers, virtual machine hardware and storage devices.
– Support deployment of software packages, drivers and operating system updates.
– Maintain a complete inventory of all computers.
– Work with Dell, Apple, HP, and outside vendors when appropriate to resolve hardware, software and network issues.
– Make recommendations for software & firewall upgrades, responsible for supervision of backup and disaster recovery operations.
– Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
– Monitor server health and performance.
– Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
– Maintain EDR and MDR software, hardware assets.
– Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems or similar discipline.
– 5-8 years minimum experience in an IT administrative role.
– Excellent written and verbal communication in both French and English.
– Strong Fortinet Fortigate firewall experience.
– Multiple Professional IT Certifications desirable such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE, SonicWALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA or VMware VCP.
– Knowledge of MPE, HPUX, Windows, Linux, IBMi, Solaris, AIX, MacOS.
– Hardware knowledge in desktops, laptops, servers, Mac.
– Broad knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, etc.
– Strong knowledge of Windows 2016, 2019 roles and Services; IIS, DNS, DHCP, AD, Group Policy configuration, File Server management.
– VMWare/vSphere/vCenter/Workstation, Hyper-V, PowerVM, Virtualbox.
– Strong Cisco Switch and ASA experience.
– Knowledge of Brocade switches.
– Knowledge of Equalogic and Storwize SAN.
– Knowledge in Cloud, Azure, AWS, Google.
– Asterisk knowledge.
– MS-SQL, MySQL knowledge.
– Dataprotector knowledge.
Keywords: Marietta GA Jobs, Senior Network Systems Administrator, LAN, WAN, Firewall, Windows, Linux, IBM, Solaris, AIX, MacOS, Cisco, Active Directory, Office 365, Dell, HP, Laptop, Desktop, Servers, Networking, Georgia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Georgia Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Marietta, GA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior Network Systems Administrators for jobs Marietta, Georgia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC