Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Senior KMI Test Engineer, TS/SCI with a Full Scope Polygraph Security Clearance is Required, Annapolis Junction, MD
We are seeking a Senior KMI Test Engineer. 20 years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. This position is 100% Onsite and not Remote. Candidates must have an active TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly security clearance.
Duties include translating higher level big ESB [SCS] capabilities into threads and requirements, create hardware, software, database, network documents and diagrams. Supporting the build out of future hardware and software systems based on current test bed system. Candidate is responsible for working with the rest of the team in translating a complicated set of specifications into a design and ultimately supporting the build of a new subsystem of hardware and software. The ideal candidate would be someone who can help put together hardware and software to build functional systems; with knowledge and experience in system integration; experience translating specifications into working systems; experience creating and working with system documentation and someone who works well with a team.
KMI Test Engineer Duties:
– Develop expertise across the EKMS Tier 0 and Tier 1 Legacy Systems, the Key Management Infrastructure (KMI) system and the evolution of the Legacy Catalog ESB.
– Analyze system requirements and formulate, execute and document test procedures used to verify the system operation meets requirements.
– Formulate tests to determine if modifications or upgrades change the system operation from that of the original system.
– Perform testing to document system behavior when operated outside specified expected inputs.
– Develop test procedures to ensure conformance with specification or standards.
– Define test acceptance and exit criteria per scenario or new capability.
– Perform software testing during developmental test and evaluation phases and annotate deficiencies noted during execution.
– Participate in daily test reviews during formal test events to ensure common understanding of issues and next steps.
– Assist with development of test reports to document and communicate results to stakeholders and the community.
Keywords: Annapolis Junction MD Jobs, Senior KMI Test Engineer, KMI, Key Management Infrastructure, EKMS, Legacy Systems, Legacy Catalog ESB, SCS, Security Clearance, Maryland Recruiters, IT Jobs, Maryland Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Annapolis Junction, MD or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior KMI Test Engineers for jobs in Annapolis Junction, Maryland and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC