Senior Java Software Engineer
The Senior Java Software Engineer will work with traders, researchers, and other developers to engineer low latency, high throughput trading systems. You will create and improve the libraries and frameworks upon which our trading applications are based and develop new tools. In addition, developers also benchmark and tune critical software services to achieve optimum performance. The developers interact directly with traders and strategists to capture business requirements and design innovative solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
– Experience programming in Java on a multi-threaded system in a Linux environment.
– 3+ years Core Java experience.
– Experience building latency sensitive systems.
– Strong understanding of all aspects of the software stack.
– Trading industry experience preferred.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– A passion for technology and innovation.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Confident team player motivated by a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior Java Software Engineer, Core Java, Linux, Multi-Threaded Systems, High Frequency, Latency Sensitive Systems, Software Stack, Software Developer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Trading, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.