Senior C++ Trading Software Developer
– Work collaboratively with technology and business teams on trading and research platforms.
– Design and implement high quality software solutions used for algorithmic trading, exchange connectivity, and research.
– Explore and work with industry leading hardware and software.
– Work alongside industry experts in the fields of technology and finance.
– Lead/mentor junior team members.
– Take ownership of and leading projects from start to finish including design, roll out, and testing.
– Work on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere.
– 3+ years of experience in C++ Software Development.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Motivated, dependable, and responsible team players.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Must be willing to take ownership and lead others.
– Solid programming skills and strong understanding of general programming concepts such as OOP and data structures.
– Financial Services or Trading industry experience is a plus.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior C++ Trading Software Developer, C++, Algorithmic Trading, Exchange Connectivity, Financial industry, Trading Industry, Software Engineer, Architect, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
If you are an employer and recruiting for similar IT professionals / positions, please contact our Technical Recruiters at Next Step Systems.
We are a national IT Recruiting Firm / Agency specializing in full-time direct hire Information Technology employment opportunities.
Company Will Relocate Candidates To Chicago! Company Will Sponsor Candidates!
“PLEASE DO NOT APPLY” If You Are A Consulting Firm, Third Party Recruiter Or Seeking Corp-To-Corp; W-2 Direct Hire Only.