Next Step Systems
Senior C++ Trading Software Developer, Chicago, IL
– Work collaboratively with technology and business teams on trading and research platforms.
– Design and implement high quality software solutions used for algorithmic trading, exchange connectivity, and research.
– Explore and work with industry leading hardware and software.
– Work alongside industry experts in the fields of technology and finance.
– Lead/mentor junior team members.
– Take ownership of and leading projects from start to finish including design, roll out, and testing.
– Work on challenging and dynamic problems in a team atmosphere.
– 3+ years of experience in C++ Software Development.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Motivated, dependable, and responsible team players.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Must be willing to take ownership and lead others.
– Solid programming skills and strong understanding of general programming concepts such as OOP and data structures.
– Financial Services or Trading industry experience is a plus.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Senior C++ Trading Software Developer, C++, Algorithmic Trading, Exchange Connectivity, Financial industry, Trading Industry, Software Engineer, Architect, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire a Senior C++ Trading Software Developer in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Senior C++ Trading Software Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at email@example.com.