Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
SATCOM Network Engineer, Secret Security Clearance Required, Ogden, UT
Ready to hire a SATCOM Network Engineer. Qualified candidates must have an active Secret security clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Multiple opportunities available in Ogden, UT!
– Perform IP network support to include configuration of switches, routers, firewalls and voice equipment.
– Perform IP satellite modem support to include configuration and issue of option/boot files.
– Work with DoD SATCOM Gateway facilities and deployed operators to troubleshoot and resolve SATCOM and IP network issues.
– Remotely access and de-access customers into the IP/SATCOM networks.
– Verify equipment is operating in the baseline configuration and react to alarms as necessary.
– Remotely provide global equipment configurations at DoD SATCOM Gateways utilizing the Satellite Access Authorization (SAA) and Gateway Access Authorization (GAA).
– Utilize ticketing applications to aid in customer problem tracking and resolution in all aspects of the network integral to our client’s Baseband, IF, and RF Communications.
– High School diploma and 2-4 year of relevant experience.
– Be able to communicate effectively and clearly both orally and in written form.
– Must possess DoD 8570, IAT Level II (SEC+ or equivalent) Certification.
– Minimum Secret clearance.
– Moderate level IP/Networking experience including hands-on configuration of routers, switches, firewalls and IP Modems.
– Moderate level knowledge of voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) gateways, call managers, performance enhancing proxies (PEP), and telephony systems.
– Moderate understanding and experience with the operation/configuration of MILSATCOM encryption devices.
– Moderate understanding and experience in the implementation and delivery of DISN services (VoIP, VoSIP, VTC, NIPR, SIPR).
– Moderate understanding and experience with Satellite Communications (SATCOM) architecture and signal flow.
– Utilization of SAA/GAAs as source documentation for network configuration.
– Ability to manage IP over SATCOM networks using iDirect or equivalent FM-TDMA hubs.
Keywords: Ogden UT Jobs, SATCOM Network Engineer, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IP Modems, VoIP, Call Manager, PEP, MILSATCOM Encryption Devices, DISN, VoSIP, VTC, NIPR, SIPR, SAA, GAA, Network, Networking, Utah Recruiters, IT Jobs, Utah Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Ogden, UT or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SATCOM Network Engineers for jobs in Ogden, Utah and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 12 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC