Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
SAP BSA, Phoenix, AZ
The SAP BSA will work in a collaborative team with business end-users and other SAP business Analysts implementing the worldwide Digital Roadmap, including the newest SAP platform. We are looking for an SAP Business Analyst to manage all SAP (SAP PP/PM/MM/PS-WBS/QM/SCM) and peripheral (e.g., Advanced Planning, MES, etc.) application activities related to the production plants. This position is 100% Onsite and not Remote.
– Participate in defining, benchmarking, and updating the roadmap of the SAP applications and the functional design and architecture for the newest SAP platform.
– Perform business process analysis and translate business requirements into workable SAP solutions and/or functional design for specific projects and changes, including development.
– Write functional analyses for programs.
– Develop and execute functional (integration) test scripts.
– Be the subject matter expert for the relevant SAP modules.
– Be the functional architect for medium and large SAP implementation projects.
– Support business users in the delivery of end-user training.
– Work closely with process teams to facilitate project progress and ensure integrated system solutions.
– Function as a critical member of project teams throughout the entire project lifecycle (blueprinting, realization, final prep, go-live, and support), including the operation phase.
– Provide implementation support, preparing the business for system solutions.
– Guide the businesses on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
– Demonstrate the ability to solve problems that allow for effective and timely resolution of system issues, including but not limited to production outages.
– Maintain proper change control for the SAP system.
– At least 10 years of successful work experience with SAP application implementations. A background in the process/chemical industry would be a plus.
– Design, upgrade, and support applications with expertise in implementing and integrating PP/PM/MM/QM modules under different SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 environment versions.
– Knowledge of PS module (WBS part) and/or mini-master of HR and CATS is a plus.
– Working knowledge in SAP Net Weaver XI/PI 7.x design, development, and configuration of Interfaces is a plus.
– Knowledge of API’s and Core Data Services (SAP CDS) in S/4 HANA is a plus.
– Practical experience in SAP S/4 Hana migrations is a plus.
– Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle implementations and rollouts.
– Knowledge of APS/MES applications and processes (linked to ERP).
– With your profound understanding of SAP applications and business processes, you can think of long-term strategies, detect synergies between technologies and businesses, and translate them into pragmatic and efficient plans.
– A proven track record with at least 3 years of engaging co-workers to develop new knowledge and skills and can collaborate in a multicultural context.
– With your eagerness to learn and your entrepreneurial spirit, you continuously strive to optimize the performance of the technology and the team.
– Be a service-minded team player who has experience advising business colleagues toward feasible solutions.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Willing to travel occasionally.
Keywords: Phoenix AZ Jobs, SAP BSA, SAP, SAP R/3 ECC, PP/PM/MM/QM Modules, SAP Netweaver XI/PI 7.x, APIs, SAP CDS, APS, MES, ERP, PS Module, WBS, SAP S/4 Hana, Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Phoenix, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire SAP BSAs for jobs in Phoenix, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC