Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Salesforce Administrator – Work From Home
Looking for a Salesforce Administrator to triage and translate requirements from the business to develop well-designed solutions using the Salesforce platform. This position is 100% Remote.
– Be responsible for users, permissions and page layouts, data loader, etc.
– Be involved in deployment, testing, and support phases, including code review processes and policy governance surrounding review.
– Be responsible for writing functional production code and custom/internal tools.
– Assist documentation of configurations and releases in knowledge repositories.
– Someone with a passion for Salesforce Administration.
– 3-5 years of Salesforce experience.
– Hands-on Structured Process experience.
– Experience working in a multi-tier, multi-promotion environment.
– Strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
– Well-versed in current technological trends.
– Excellent problem solver/analytical thinker.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Salesforce Administrator, Structured Process, Users, Permissions, Page Layouts, Data Loader, Remote, Work From Home, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Salesforce Administrators for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC