Next Step Systems
Ruby on Rails Developer – Work From Home – Hot To Hire!
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer for an exciting opportunity to develop in-house reporting and customer facing systems. We are seeking a valued member to add to the team to assist with various reporting and development projects. This is a 100% Remote opportunity.
– High school diploma or equivalent required.
– 3+ years of experience with Scripting Languages.
– 3+ years of experience with website development.
– Need experience with Ruby on Rails.
– Pharmacy industry experience preferable, but not required.
– Able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
– Good organization skills, attention to detail and reliable.
– Analytical/Problem solver.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that should be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
– May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day.
– The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, walk, crawl intermittently.
– May be necessary to work extended hours as needed.
– May lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
– The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
Looking to hire a Ruby on Rails Developer in Fort Lauderdale, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Ruby on Rails Developers for jobs in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.