Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Quality Strategy Coordinator, Washington, DC
We are seeking a Quality Strategy Coordinator that has worked with a system that handles data reporting, data analytic and quality frameworks for long term care. Candidates will need to have long term care policy experience. This position is 100% Onsite. This will be a 2 year contract with possible hire.
The Quality Strategy Coordinator, at a minimum, shall be responsible for the development of a quality management system for the oversight of the District’s Long Term Services and Support (LTSS) and its implementation. The position will be responsible for leading the qualitative and quantitative research and data analytics related to policy, development, and implementation of an efficient, coherent, and cohesive system of oversight for Medicaid-financed LTSS. This position plays a key role in supporting LTCA’s overall LTSS Quality Improvement Strategy and alliance with District and Federal requirements.
– Lead research and analysis for development and implementation of a continuous quality improvement system and its required tools for the oversight of LTSS.
– Develop and implement policies and procedures for the oversight and monitoring of quality of LTSS.
– Serve as the primary Subject-Matter Expert (SME) regarding LTSS-related quality standards required per Federal and District rules and developing effective monitoring tools.
– Lead the development, planning, and coordination of the LTSS Quality Improvement Strategy Team to facilitate better data collection/ aggregation for evidence-based reporting.
– Ensure quality and sustainability of quality management system production processes.
– Assist in collaboration and coordination with other District agencies to use District government data sources effectively in support of existing programs, health system reforms, and interagency initiatives intended to improve the oversight of service delivery for vulnerable populations.
– Work with health care provider organizations and healthcare advocacy organizations on policy and programmatic changes.
– Perform independent research and analysis of data quality or integrity issues and makes recommendations regarding findings and/or implementation of new quality strategies.
– Provide training and support to the Quality Improvement Strategy team on systems, policies, and procedures.
– Establish anticipated requirements for completion of work plans, establish and adhere to project deadlines, identify and address administration priorities.
– Evaluate agency planning and control activities in compliance with applicable statements of policy and procedures.
– Analyze complex business processes and data in order to identify risks, assess significance, and communicate findings.
– Document work in accordance with agency standards to support findings and recommendations, and ensure objectives are achieved.
– Communicate findings and recommendations, both written and oral, to promote constructive change. Collaborates with management to establish timely, appropriate action plans and follow-up. Routinely monitors pertinent policies, laws, and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance with external regulations.
– Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of specialized experience – specialized experience is experience which is in or directly related to the line of work of the position and has equipped the applicant with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the duties of the position. At least 1 year of the specialized experience shall be equivalent to the CS-12 grade level in the District of Columbia government service OR an equivalent combination of education and experience as determined by the Program Manager.
– Knowledge of the office’s mission, goals, programs, and administrative and operating procedures. Expert experience with developing Medicaid programs and policies.
– Mastery knowledge of Quality Framework for long term care programs.
– Mastery knowledge and expert experience with system development, data analysis, analytic application, reporting, administrative data sources, data use policies and procedures.
– Expert experience identifying and analyzing system deficiencies and problem- solving to prevent recurrence.
– Expert experience implementing and overseeing day-to-day operations related to special projects or programs.
– Mastery skill in applying judgment regarding program and performance deficiencies and conditions and exercising tact and discretion when handling sensitive conversations and situations.
– Demonstrated experience with oversight of quantitative and/or qualitative analysis.
– Skill in interacting with employees at all levels with tact, confidentiality, and diplomacy. Experience with leading work teams to develop, implement and operate special projects (e.g., grant-funded or Medicaid demonstrations).
– Mastery skill to perform multi-task functions, organize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines and balance priorities.
– Proven background in being self-managed, and application of advanced problem- solving and decision-making techniques.
– Maintains the highest standards of conduct and ethical behavior; exercises sound professional judgment and demonstrates professional knowledge.
– Expert knowledge of management analysis methodologies, techniques, and tools sufficient to provide guidance, direction, and support.
– Mastery skill in critically reviewing, assessing, and analyzing policies and programs and developing recommendations.
– Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
– Skill in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and representatives of activities studied to resolve routine problems and provide advice and assistance on routine matters.
– Mastery skill in analyzing healthcare service requirements and formulating policies. Ability to plan, organize, and implement independent projects concurrently.
Keywords: Washington DC Jobs, Quality Strategy Coordinator, Quality Framework, Data Reporting, Data Analytics, Medical Programs, Medical Policies, Medicaid, Quantitative Analysis, Qualitative Analyst, Healthcare, Washington DC Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Washington DC Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Washington, DC or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Service Desk Technicians for jobs in Washington, DC and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC