Next Step Systems
Python Software Engineer – Work From Home
A proprietary trading firm with locations in Chicago, London, New York and Amsterdam, is seeking a talented and self-motivated Python Software Engineer to join a growing technical operations team. Company culture emphasizes teamwork and focuses on continuous integration and test-driven development. This position will work closely with fellow operations and software engineers to make impactful contributions to Python, database, and web-based systems. Successful applicants for this position will be working in an agile project management process on a wide variety of projects including workflow automation, real time monitoring systems and data quality analysis. This is a 100% Remote opening.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university in computer science, information science or related technical field.
– Strong GPA (3.5 or higher).
– Strong understanding of Python as a language.
– At least 2+ years of experience in a professional environment.
– Experience working in a Linux environment.
– Assist in operational monitoring using custom built utilities.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Self-motivated personality with a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience in finance or trading is a definite plus.
– Robust development skillset including testing, debugging and problem solving.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Python Software Engineer, Python, Linux, SQL, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Software Developer, Trading, Financial, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Looking to hire a Python Software Engineer in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Python Software Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.