Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Python Software Engineer – Work From Home
We are seeking a talented and self-motivated Python Software Engineer to join a growing technical operations team. Company culture emphasizes teamwork and focuses on continuous integration and test-driven development. The Python Software Engineer will work closely with fellow operations and software engineers to make impactful contributions to Python, database, and web-based systems. Successful Python Software Engineers for this position will be working in an agile project management process on a wide variety of projects including workflow automation, real time monitoring systems and data quality analysis.
– 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment.
– Experience in finance or trading is a definite plus.
– Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year university in computer science, information science or related technical field.
– Strong GPA (3.5 or higher).
– Robust development skillset including testing, debugging and problem solving.
– Strong understanding of Python as a language.
– Experience working in a Linux environment.
– Assist in operational monitoring using custom built utilities.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Self-motivated personality with a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Python Software Engineer, Python, Linux, Programmer Analyst, Programming, Software Developer, Trading, Financial, Remote, Work From Home, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Python Software Engineers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC