Next Step Systems
Product Manager, Java and Android App Experience Required – Work From Home
These opportunities are 100% Remote, and we are looking for multiple Product Managers for this position!
– Understanding business needs to elaborate the product vision.
– Ensuring product completeness by elaborating high level capabilities and features and mapping them to the business value drivers.
– Developing and communicating the program vision, roadmap and progress to all the stakeholders.
– Engaging in design thinking workshops and using techniques such as, Personas, empathy maps, customer journey maps, story maps to promote product insight and understanding.
– Eliciting and documenting requirements; Capabilities, Features, Epics and User stories and acceptance criteria.
– Defining the minimum viable product (MVP).
– Working with System Architect/Engineering to understand Enabler work, to prioritize the work.
– Managing and prioritizing the flow of work by leading the Product Backlog refinement sessions.
– Reviewing the completed stories and providing acceptance and/or feedback to the team.
– Incorporating feedback from the stakeholders from the review sessions, into the Product backlog.
– Collaborating with the team to meet the team’s Definition of Ready (DoR) and Definition of Done (DoD).
– Collaborating with the stakeholders to resolve any conflicting requirements and/ or development priorities.
– Collaborating with the team to clarify questions, resolve impediments and remove blockers.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
– 4 or more years of experience with product management.
– Experience with Android Studio, Java, Kotlin, Android class libraries, REST, JSON, Jira, Confluence, Git, Perfecto Mobile, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins.
– Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
– Travel up to 10% annually.
Keywords: Oakland CA Jobs, Product Manager, Android Studio, Java, Kotlin, REST, JSON, Jira, Confluence, Git, Perfecto Mobile, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Project Management, California Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, California Recruiting
Looking to hire a Product Manager in Oakland, CA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Product Managers for jobs in Oakland, California and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.