Next Step Systems
OEM Warranty Parts Associate, 1st Shift, St. Paul, MN
The OEM Warranty Parts Associate will be responsible for ensuring Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) repair parts are received, sorted, paired with the corresponding repair units, and staged for the repair team. For OEM parts requiring a return, you will also process them for return shipment. All duties are to be conducted in an efficient manner, with an eye toward adapting to achieve desired individual and team KPIs all while adhering to established quality standards.
– Receive, validate all incoming Original Equipment Manufacturer warranty parts.
– Physically pair parts with corresponding repair unit (marking action in CSI).
– Pull and stage for repair techs to fix.
– Serve as quality control for part returns to prevent chargebacks
– Validate parts return requirements for each part requested (correct part, no damage/corrosion).
– Ship “return required” parts back to respective OEM in appropriate packaging to ensure safe arrival.
– Develop and improve processes that work toward meeting and exceeding department and company goals
– Additional duties as assigned by management.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work well as part of a team.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks.
– Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment.
– At least 1-year related work or personal experience required.
– High school diploma or equivalent required
– Preferred at least 1-year technical training from technical program or college.
– Hardware certifications a plus (A+, ACMT, etc.).
Keywords: St. Paul MN Jobs, OEM Warranty Parts Associate, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Warranty, Repair, Return, Packaging, Minnesota Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Minnesota Recruiting
Looking to hire an OEM Warranty Parts Associate in St. Paul, MN or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire OEM Warranty Parts Associates for jobs in St. Paul, Minnesota and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.