Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
NICE Solutions Designer, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a NICE Solutions Designer to maintain and improve our NICE inContact platform and connections with external systems. This role combines strong technical expertise with a deep understanding of the law firm’s business processes and goals and involves day-to-day collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders. The NICE Solutions Designer will design and implement systems to provide optimal support experiences for clients and efficient workload management for our client support teams. Prefer candidates residing in the Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL area for a hybrid onsite/remote arrangement.
NICE Solutions Designer Responsibilities:
– Continuous improvement of IVR scripting in collaboration with operations team leadership.
– Developing and maintaining custom integrations to backend systems such as web services, databases, and reporting infrastructures.
– NICE inContact platform administration: users, skills, points of contact, dispositions, etc.
– Using subject matter expertise on contact center technologies to help design and develop novel workflows and other custom business solutions.
– Implementing and monitoring event alerting and error handling to ensure maximum platform uptime and speedy issue resolution.
– Collaborating with contact center managers, data analysts, attorneys, and technical staff during all phases of project implementation, including requirements, design, development, testing, and production.
– Maintaining documentation to ensure successful long-term platform administration.
– Providing guidance for business decisions on issues such as performance, scalability, reliability, and security.
– Interfacing with management, technical team peers, contact center operations stakeholders, and external vendors.
– Communicating with internal stakeholders with clarity, patience, and focus.
– Planning and executing projects on time, within budget, and with high quality.
– Investigating complex problems and developing resolutions independently.
– Escalating issues that require executive attention.
– Ability to perform with a strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
– Other duties as assigned.
NICE Solutions Designer Qualifications:
– Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
– 5+ years of experience with NICE inContact products.
– 5+ years of experience with contact center services administration and IVR scripting.
– Expertise in NICE inContact, including experience with UserHub administration and inContact Studio coding.
– Experience with Quality Management, Personal Connection and Workforce Management (WFM) preferred.
– Experience using open APIs.
– Advanced Microsoft Office skills including expert MS Excel ability.
– Any NICE inContact CXOne certifications: NICE CXOne CIP Core Plus, CIP QM, CIP PC.
– Understanding of software development methodologies and best practices.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate complex business requirements into technical solutions.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
– Ability to multi-task and to work independently or as part of a team. Self-directed learner.
– Excellent relationship management, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
– Excellent organizational and project governance skills.
– Impeccable attention to detail.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
– This job requires remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
– Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
Looking to hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire NICE Solutions Designers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta Georgia IT Recruiters, Austin TX IT Recruiters, Baltimore Executive Staffing, Boston IT Recruiters, Charlotte IT Recruiters, Chicago Recruiting Agency, Cincinnati Executive Search Firms, Cleveland Executive Tech Recruiting, Columbus Technical Recruiters, Dallas Recruiters for IT, Denver Technology Headhunters, Detroit IT Headhunters, Fort Lauderdale Information Technology Recruiters, Houston IT Recruiters, Indianapolis IT Recruiters, Jacksonville IT Recruiters, Kansas City IT Recruiters, Los Angeles IT Recruiters, Miami IT Recruiters, Minneapolis IT Recruiters, Nashville IT Recruiters, New Jersey Tech Recruiters, New York IT Recruiters, Phoenix IT Recruiters, Raleigh IT Recruiters, Salt Lake City IT Recruitment, San Antonio Information Technology Recruiters, San Diego Executive Staffing, San Francisco Executive Search Firms, San Jose Executive Tech Recruiting, Seattle Technical Recruiters, Silicon Valley Tech Recruiters, St. Louis Technology Headhunters, Tampa Technology Headhunters, Washington DC IT Recruiters