Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Network Consultant, MSP Experience Required, Centreville, VA
We are seeking a Network Consultant for a great opportunity in Centreville, VA. This is a 100% Onsite position.
The Network Consultant needs 7 years of experience working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP). You should be ready to transition into a Consultant position, working closely with clients onsite. Learn the businesses you support and feel confident in offering solutions and consultation to help clients mature their IT Infrastructure. Work with a team of energetic people who enjoy “gaming” in their spare time. This onsite client work, conducted from onsite client locations in addition to the business office, requires communication with clients, so excellent communication skills are required. Previous experience in a similar client relationship is required. Company clients will depend on your “cool and calm” demeanor, mixed with a wide range of knowledge in all aspects of technology, which is a critical requirement.
Client Consultant Responsibilities:
– Support clients with technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, Cloud offerings, and virtual environments.
– Remote and onsite troubleshooting workstations, networks, and servers.
– Manage and support disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
– Technical support of networking equipment including, WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
– Remote access solution implementation and support including, VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
– Maintain and documentation for hardware, applications, and SOP’s.
– Communication with clients to keep them informed of incident progress or notification of impending changes or agreed outages.
Client Consultant Qualifications:
– Enjoy working in a team environment and communicating effectively.
– Need excellent interpersonal skills, enjoy working with people, excellent telephone skills, active listener, and customer care.
– Need to have technical awareness and be able to match resources to technical issues and consult clients on solutions for their business.
– Diagnosis skills of technical issues.
– IT Certifications: Microsoft MCP or Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate.
– Associates/Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
– Knowledge of the entire stack of Microsoft desktop and server applications.
– Experience working with Servers, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
– Experience with Mac devices.
– Knowledge of applications used in the AEC industry, such as AutoCAD and Revit.
Keywords: Centreville VA Jobs, Network Consultant, MSP, Managed Service Provider, Microsoft Desktop, Microsoft Servers, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Security, VPN, Citrix, Terminal Services, Mac Devices, AEC Industry, AutoCAD, Revit, Network, Networking, Virginia Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Centreville, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Network Consultants for jobs in Centreville, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC