Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
MS SQL Server DBA, Tampa, FL
This MS SQL Server DBA position is open for local Florida candidates only. This is a 100% onsite opportunity.
We are seeking to hire a skilled Database Administrator that is capable of supporting customer database environments. As the Database Administrator, you will be responsible for the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of all Microsoft SQL Server Instances. The DBA will lead the transition from legacy SQL platforms to more current and supported versions.
– Provide expertise as database administrator to design, develop, and implement database solutions as needed to meet client-evolving requirements to include design, architecture, and configuration management.
– Strong understanding of MS SQL, to include Always On Availability Groups, SQL Server Failover Clusters, replication, encryption, backup, restoration and configuration techniques and concepts.
– Comprehensive understanding of TSQL, SSIS, and ETL.
– Monitor system performance and identify problems that arise.
– Respond in a timely manner to user-reported errors.
– Expertise in data level security and user access controls.
– Ensure that the database is adequately backed up and able to be recovered in the event of memory loss.
– Report on metrics regarding usage and performance.
– Suggest changes and improvements for database maintenance or protection.
– Regularly liaising with IT project managers and database programmers.
– Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
– Prefer 3+ years related experience with Microsoft SQL server administration versions 2008-2019.
– Bachelor’s degree in information systems discipline required, in lieu of preferred experience. Master’s degree in related field desired.
– Advanced certification as an MCDBA or MCSD for .NET is advantageous.
– Proficiency in data manipulation languages, including MS SQL.
– Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
– Excellent written/oral communication skills required. Must be able to work effectively with diverse groups of people.
– Ability to work well under pressure and on concurrent, multidisciplinary projects.
Keywords: Tampa FL Jobs, MS SQL Server DBA, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, ETL, Always on Availability Groups, SQL Server Failover Clusters, Replication, Backup, Restoration, Database Administrator, Florida Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Florida Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Tampa, FL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire MS SQL Server DBAs for jobs in Tampa, Florida and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.