Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Managed Services Network Consultant, Oak Brook, IL
The Managed Services Network Consultant is a full time permanent position. Looking for well-rounded Network Consultants with experience working with small and mid-sized businesses. A diverse technical skill set is key along with stellar client service skills, excellent written/verbal communication skills, high energy level and dynamic personality. Must own a reliable car with insurance to travel to client sites 50% of the time downtown and throughout the Chicago area and suburbs when necessary. Position will be a combination of remote and on-site support.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will manage a client base and support and maintain Microsoft Server solutions including Windows Server, SharePoint, and SQL.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will install and support large platform Networks.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will handle administration of virtualization solutions built on Server, SharePoint, Microsoft, and Citrix technologies.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will install and maintain networking solutions from industry-leading providers such as Dell Sonicwall, HP Procurve, and others.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will maintain and monitor environments using a variety of solutions, and also provide Tier 2 support on more challenging help desk issues.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will design and implement IT solutions for client base.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will design documents and maintain client infrastructure.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will design document and implement client backup and disaster recovery systems.
– The Managed Services Network Consultant will monitor client systems performance and reliability.
– 5+ years of information technology experience.
– Experience with Microsoft Server solutions including Networking, Windows Server and SharePoint.
– Experience with Firewalls, Citrix, Storage, and SQL.
– Ability to handle administration of Citrix technologies.
– Ability to install and support large platform networks.
– Ability to install and maintain networking solutions.
– Ability to provide Tier 2 support on more challenging help desk issues (desktop, software applications, user endpoint issues, workstation migrations, hardware, internet connectivity, etc.).
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service.
– Excellent problem solving skills.
– Consulting experience with small to mid-size company is a plus.
– MSP (Managed Service Provider) experience is a plus.
– Must have reliable transportation (car) to go to Chicago area clients when needed.
Keywords: Oak Brook IL Jobs, Managed Services Network Consultant, Network Engineer, Technical Support, VmWare, Cisco, MS Exchange, SQL, Group Policy, Network, Networking, Illinois Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Illinois Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Oak Brook, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Managed Services Network Consultants for jobs Oak Brook, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.