Next Step Systems
Lead C# Software Developer with ETL Experience – Work From Home
We are looking for a highly motivated Lead Software Engineer to join the product development team. The team creates bi-directional real-time integration to every POS that customers deploy. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys integration, continual learning, and a fast-paced development environment. If you possess a drive for excellence, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and desire to be part of a team that is dedicated to being an industry leader, then we want to hear from you. This position is 100% Remote or onsite if you prefer.
– Solve problems using facts and apply proven solution patterns and tools for given circumstance.
– Lead engineering projects to ensure high quality deliverables.
– Lead solution design that invest in the most relevant matters to meet client demands.
– Provide technical design and architecture guidance for complex Data Integrations and orchestration.
– Harbor a positive learning environment that enable engineer to grow technically.
– Lead and mentor engineering team members.
– Manage system monitoring and alert strategies to ensure system stability and improves its manageability.
– Manage code base and improve its expendability, recoverability and reparability.
– Manage quality control of all deliverables.
– Provide and communication resource estimates, timelines and scope of work for projects.
– Design, develop and support data integration software to meet current and future growth.
– Drive collaboration across development and other teams in the company.
– Lead technical supports and automation effort to maintenance first class client experience.
– At least 10 years professional software development experience.
– Need experience with ETL.
– Experience in an engineering lead role is a plus.
– Fundamental understanding of common data structures and algorithms.
– Strong background with data transformation and management in both structured and semi-structured data.
– Strong data manipulation experience using SQL.
– Strong background with object-oriented programming using Python or C#.
– Solid experience building and consuming both RESTful and SOAP based web services.
– Solid experience building end to end repeatable integration processes with effective monitoring and automation.
– Strong interpersonal skills as this position will interface with many levels both inside and outside of our organization.
– Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented mindset.
– Experience in database design and development.
– Must be team oriented with strong collaboration, prioritization with a “can-do” attitude.
– Proficiency in manual and automated testing.
– Solid knowledge of cloud computing services in AWS preferred.
– Solid experience in parallel processing large data sets with scalable hardware preferred.
– Experience with Kubernetes, Containerization, Oracle, SaaS, Azure, and Spring Framework are a big plus.
Keywords: Boston MA Jobs, Lead C# Software Developer, C#, Python, ETL, RESTful, SOAP, OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, Cloud, AWS, Remote, Work From Home, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Massachusetts Recruiters, IT Jobs, Massachusetts Recruiting
Looking to hire a Lead C# Software Developer in Boston, MA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Lead C# Software Developers for jobs Boston, Massachusetts and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com.