Next Step Systems
Junior Software Developer, Quantitative Developer, Chicago, IL
We are seeking a highly talented Junior Software Developer, Quantitative Developer to join the team.
– The Junior Software Developer will work collaboratively with senior developers and business leaders to expand, enhance, and improve ultra-low latency trading infrastructure platform.
– Analyze complex technical issues and create solutions proactively.
– Design and implement reliable and efficient software used for algorithmic trading, exchange connectivity, and research.
– Provide technical expertise to support and troubleshoot production environments in real time.
– 1-4 years experience.
– Strong programming skills in C++ and understanding of general programming concepts.
– Problem solvers who are driven, self-motivated, and “outside of the box” thinkers.
– Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related fields.
– Familiarity with Matlab, R, or Python a plus.
– Desire and interest to develop a career in the financial industry.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Must be motivated, dependable, and responsible.
*Looking for candidates from top tier universities with a strong GPA. PhD in mathematics, statistics, physics or engineering is preferred. Will consider candidates who have a Master’s degree along with work experience. Top universities include Massachusetts Institute of Technology/MIT, Carnegie Mellon University, Princeton University, Harvard University, University of California-Berkeley, Stanford University, University of Chicago, California Institute of Technology, University of California, Los Angeles, Columbia University, New York University, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Yale University, Cornell University, Brown University, etc.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Junior Software Developer, Quantitative Developer, C++, Java, Python, R, MatLab, Financial, Trading, Software Engineer, Programming, Programmer Analyst, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas! Company Will Relocate Candidates!
Looking to hire for similar positions in Chicago, IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Junior Software Developers Quantitative Developers for jobs in Chicago, Illinois and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.