Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
IT Support Specialist, Tucson, AZ
The IT Support Specialist will install, modify and make minor repairs to personal computer hardware and software systems, and provide technical advice and support to system users throughout multiple job sites.
– Set up, configure, and maintain computers and related equipment.
– Troubleshoot, repair, update and maintain computer hardware and software.
– Maintain computer hardware documentation and inventory.
– Provide technical assistance for users to resolve software and hardware problems.
– Provide on-site support or support over the telephone.
– Assign priority to the issue/request.
– Contact the appropriate team member to respond to the issue/request if necessary.
– Respond to requests for assistance in a timely manner.
– Resolve all requests for support in a timely manner.
– Communicate with the user on progress in resolving the issue/request.
– Propose a viable workaround when possible.
– Document the resolution and communicate it with the user.
– Create and maintain workflows and procedures to ensure efficient work processes.
– Take ownership of assigned duties, projects and goals.
– Continually and proactively work towards improving the experience for the customer, colleagues and company.
– High School diploma or GED plus three years’ hands-on (workplace) experience with computer hardware and software systems, or Associates degree in a technical field plus one (1) year hands-on (workplace) experience with computer hardware and software systems.
– Knowledge of and experience with the following: Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office 365, DNS, Active Directory, GPO, Firewalls, Anti-virus and remote software, Hyper-V, VmWare, Windows Server.
– Knowledge of personal computers, word processing, spreadsheet and database systems.
– Able to maintain and upgrade current hardware and software systems.
– Able to handle multiple projects.
– Available by cell phone for easy access by customer personnel.
– Able to adapt to changing environments and new technologies.
– Able to problem solve.
– Able to work flexible schedule as needed.
– Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license.
– Comply with all policies, procedures and contractual/regulatory requirements.
– Complete all training as directed.
– Provide documentation related to formal education, training, and compliance with general and physical requirements as requested.
– Dress in an appropriate and safe manner for the type of work being done.
– Demonstrate ethical behavior.
– Demonstrate dependability by reporting to work on-time and working required hours/days.
– Achieve goals developed during employee performance evaluations.
– Knowledge in confidentiality rules and regulations.
– Willing to learn new skills and work as a successful team member.
– Ambulatory and/or mobile and able to sit for extended periods of time.
– Able to bend and or squat in order to hook up computer equipment as needed.
– Able to lift and move computer equipment weighing approximately 30 lbs on a frequent basis.
– Manual dexterity to keep written documentation.
– Able to use a personal computer and telephonic communications equipment.
– Able to hear ordinary conversation and phone communications.
– Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
– Industry certifications a plus: Microsoft, CompTIA, CCNA
Keywords: Tucson AZ Jobs, IT Support Specialist, Office 365, DNS, Active Directory, GPO, Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Hyper-V, VmWare, Windows Server, Technical Support, Arizona Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Arizona Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Tucson, AZ or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire IT Support Specialists for jobs in Tucson, Arizona and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC