Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Integrated Operations Shift Supervisor, Day Shift, TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance Required, Springfield, VA
Ready to hire an Integrated Operations Shift Supervisor with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance. Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus! Shift work hours are 12 hours a day 6am-6pm/Panama shift.
The Integrated Operations Shift Supervisor is responsible for directing the on-shift staff, performing oversight and coordination of multisource services providing for Integrated Operations (IO). You will support the Enterprise Network Operations Center (ENOC). The Shift Supervisor will ensure the monitoring, tracking, and documenting of Severity Level incidents and the escalation of incidents affecting critical business functions. The proactive nature of this position demands an experienced manager with operational experience in directing the performance of resources that support critical operations.
– Monitor and track service impacting changes in the Enterprise infrastructure.
– Work with Service Operations team staff during the installation, upgrade, or decommissioning of infrastructure equipment or software to monitor and track potential impact to the Enterprise.
– Monitor and analyze critical incident alerts regarding outages or degradation in services affecting the Enterprise using monitoring tools.
– Assist with the development and maintenance of standard operation monitoring procedures.
– Assist with Major Incident Severity Level calls (standing up conference calls, identifying appropriate service line resources, and documenting a timeline of events).
– Prepare, update, and report Situational Awareness to the ENOC PMO and Client Liaisons.
– Monitor planned and unplanned service impacting changes.
– Assist with the preparation of Outage and Resolution Notifications for Severity Level Incidents, Advisory Notifications, Planned Outage Notifications, and updates to those outages.
– Assist with SharePoint Outage Tracker entries and updates.
– Assist with setting up conference bridges in support of Severity Level 1s and 2s and engaging appropriate resources.
– Archive Daily Operations Report and Shift Change Log (Day Shift).
– Perform trend analysis reports, as requested.
– Check on the status of Critical Site Tickets and closes them, if possible.
– Check on the status of Prolonged/Multiple Transfers of Tickets and closes them, if possible.
– An Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
– Minimum 5 years’ of recent and relevant experience successfully monitoring and/or coordinating/directing IT operations, performing under documented 24x7x365 operational performance requirements.
– Technical background and strong IT skills/knowledge in networking, exchange, or desktop support.
– Current Security + Certification.
– Proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, and desktop applications
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong logic and analytical skills
– Strong customer service skills and experience
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize, with an attention to detail, in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent organizational skills
– Basic knowledge of ServiceNow, Windows Desktops, and other IT Service Management (ITSM) Systems
Need 1 of the following:
– ITIL v3 Foundation
– ITIL v3 Service Operations Management
– ITIL 4 Foundation
– ITIL 4 Managing Professional
– ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
– ServiceNow Fundamentals
Keywords: Springfield VA Jobs, Integrated Operations Shift Supervisor, IT Operations, Network, Exchange, Desktop Support, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Desktop Applications, ServiceNow, Windows Desktop, ITSM, Networking, Virginia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Springfield, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Integrated Operations Shift Supervisors for jobs in Springfield, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC