Website Next Step Systems – Recruiters for Information Technology Jobs
Top IT Recruiting Firm
Integrated Operations Bridge, Night Shift, TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance Required, Ogden, UT
Ready to hire an Integrated Operations Bridge candidate with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance. Urgent Need! Military (Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines) experience is a big plus!
The Integrated Operations Bridge supports the Customer by providing on-site technical expertise to detect, monitor, and manage Enterprise services. This includes ensuring the timely exchange of situational awareness information, correlation or network incidents, coordination with commercial and external Service Providers, customer impact assessments, coordination of maintenance activities, technical support, report creation and analysis, network lockdown support, Incident and Problem Management support, as well as providing some quality assurance and training duties.
– Maintain an Operations Bridge, collaborating with the Integrated Service Center (ISC) Enterprise Management Operations Center (EMOC), external agencies/customers, and field units.
– Provide Situational Awareness support to the customer, to include updating reports, passing down documentation and master station logs, monitoring chat rooms, and communicating ongoing impacts to service operations.
– Leverage Enterprise Management tools and analytics to correlate service impacts, service availability, service capability, Service Level Agreements (SLA) conformance, and other service-related trends.
– Proactively monitor high priority incident tickets impacting VIPs and Mission/Business/Enterprise critical services.
– Support the Government with Situational Awareness of world, national, or local events (e.g., natural disasters, civil unrest, low intensity conflicts, acts or terrorism) and correlates impacts to Enterprise Operations Squadron managed and monitored systems.
– Provide operational coordination for network Event and Incident Management functions.
– Prepare daily network availability briefings, charts, and reports for the Customer to provide to Government leadership.
– Coordinate planned maintenance and corrective maintenance with commercial carriers and affected customers.
– Support the Government by performing daily ad hoc taskings from the Customer.
– Generate Situational Awareness notification via various messaging systems for distribution to customers.
– Provide technical assistance, when requested, by the Customer in support of defined duties.
– Provide coordination, data collection, and other support to the After Action Report process.
– Integrate ITIL v3 best practices into existing documentation, provides process improvement recommendations, and assist in maintaining governance documentation.
– Demonstrate an understanding of commercial network services, Wavelength, SONET, and Carrier Ethernet.
– TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph Security Clearance required.
– Current Security+ certification.
– 6+ years of service operations experience.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Excellent customer service skills.
– Working knowledge of network operations and IT services.
– Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or Information Technology related field.
– Operational experience collaborating and directing resources supporting mission critical operations.
– At least 5 years of experience maintaining IT infrastructure and services in the Ecosystem, or equivalent.
Need 1 of the following:
– AWS Certified Developer – Associate Level
– VMware Certified Professional – Data Center
– VMware Certified Associate – Desktop
– Citrix Certified Associate – Visualization
– Citrix Certified Associate –Network
– Any of the network Associate Level Certifications (CISCO, Juniper, Brocade)
– ServiceNow Fundamentals
– ITIL v3 or V4 Fundamentals Certification
Keywords: Springfield VA Jobs, Integrated Operations Bridge, Situational Awareness Support, Enterprise Management, Service Level Agreements, Network Events, Incident Management Functions, Network Services, Wavelenth, SONET, Carrier Ethernet, Virginia Recruiters, IT Jobs, Virginia Recruiting
Looking to hire for similar positions in Springfield, VA or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Integrated Operations Bridges for jobs in Springfield, Virginia and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today! Phone 630-428-0600 ext. 11 or email us at email@example.com. Click here to submit your resume for this job and others.
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Silicon Valley, St Louis, Tampa, Washington DC